the the package.
I was actually surprised that it arrived 2 days after I joined the eCurrency
Arbitrage program. Paul Jenkins shipped it via Priority Mail which I really
appreciate since I want to get going as quickly as possible.
I'm very serious about making a full time income and I sure hope this is the
freedom ticket for me. Like I said Tuesday, I'm really counting on this not to be a scam or ripoff. eCurrency Arbitrage reviews have been really good and I did a ton of research in the 2 weeks before I joined.
Of course, the bottom line is whether I can actually make some money with it!
Anyhow, back to my story, the package arrived today via Priority Mail and I
tore into it right away. Here's what was inside:
- CDs with all the videos - 4 Levels and 1 CD for each level
- Written Book - Printed in full color so it looks very nice compared to
the eBooks I'm used to seeing.
- Quick Start Guide
- Detailed Check List - It has all the steps detailed and neatly organized
- Member's Area Access - Not sure what's in there yet.
- Secret Unannounced Bonus - Not sure what this is either but it's free and it's more than I expected so whatever it is it's more than I expected.
So far I'm impressed ...if the actual online money making techniques inside
the eCurrency Arbitrage videos are as good as the materials package, then I think I'll be in good shape.
Like the old saying goes; "you only get one chance at a 1st impression and my 1st impression is a double thumbs up.
Stay tuned for my next post where I start to actually use the program ...my adventure begins!