Sunday, March 8, 2009

Like Watching TV

WOW ... I have sore muscles I didn't even know I had in my body! And even with gloves on I managed to 'grow' a few blisters on my hands.

Having too much fun can be a little painful ...LOL.

Yesterday was a serious amount of good fun. Just what I needed to take my mind off things and blow off some stress.

So while I'm too sore to move off this couch, I'll just lay here and watch the videos. It's about as easy as watching TV but without having to watch the stupid commercials.

Paul Jenkins advises that I watch the videos a minimum of 2 times to fully absorb everything. And the check list provided has 2 check boxes so I guess he means it.

This is new to me so I can see the logic behind this. Some things don't always make sense to me the first time I watch the video so it's really nice to be able to watch the same thing over and over until I understand it.

The controls to watch the videos are also pretty straight forward, just like all the others out there like YouTube, etc. What I do is actually pause the video after each item I need to do. I open 2 browser windows and then have the video in one window and use the other window to do the step I'm being shown ...makes it a lot easier for me.

Anyhow, that's the plan for the day ...lay back, veg out and watch some vids ...right after I grab a few more Advil.

Ciao

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment